les actualités du taillevent
Valentine's Day Menu
A two-star evening for an exceptional dinner for two!
Come and enjoy a high-flying 6-course menu, specially created for the occasion by the Executive Chef, Giuliano Sperandio, to celebrate Valentine’s Day in a romantic and intimate setting…
You can also, if you wish, privatize our Salon Guimet, on the first floor, and experience a unique evening with a dedicated Maitre d’hôtel and Sommelier (r
Le Taillevent** unveils its new Food & Champagne pairing
A light accord specially thought out for this end of the year.
- Chef Giuliano Sperandio joins forces with his Head Sommelier Guillaume Dussausoy to put champagne in the spotlight and offer you a selection of cuvées that go perfectly with his dishes.
- Cristal Roederer 2002, served in Magnum
- Jacques Selosse, Substance, Blanc de Blancs
- Krug, Grande Cuvée 170th Edition
- Charles Heidsieck, Rosé des Millénaires 2008
620€/personne (hors prix du menu)*. Valable sur l'ensemble des menus et/ou plats à la carte. Service au verre (10cl) en 4 temps.
"Trésors du Taillevent"
Iconic domains, superb old vintages, served by the glass, in a magical 4 times wines pairings…
- Le Taillevent invites you to enter the myth of great wines at maturity. The 3 800 references of wines and spirits are the reflection of our history. Each prestigious allocation is offered at maturity, never too early, whatever the constraints that this implies.
- In this vein, “Trésors du Taillevent”, an original pairing, has been created as a tribute to this respect for time: old vintages brought to their peak to accompany Chef Giuliano Sperandio’s flagship menus. Legendary wines that have been patiently waiting to be revealed and sublimated by a unique service at the pedestal table.
The Michelin Guide awards Chef Giuliano Sperandio 2 stars at Le Taillevent.
This is a new chapter for Le Taillevent with a reinterpreted architectural heritage, a revived great French service and finally, a cuisine of excellence in perpetual motion carried by the Chef.
We are very proud of these stars, which are a recognition of the Chef’s culinary line, instinctive and at the same time respectful of the spirit of Le Taillevent. A big thank you to the Michelin Guide for its confidence! Congratulations to all the teams who support Le Taillevent in its daily quest for excellence.